Re: Minuteman missile at Chanute

Jeff Deem

Nice Picture.

On September 4, 2020, at 5:29 PM, Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...> wrote:

If you haven't seen the news in the past couple of days they are planning on taking down the Minuteman missile that is on display in Rantoul at the entrance of the former Air Force Base. We always talked about getting a group picture of our club in front of it, but it looks like we won't be able to do that now. My understanding is that it will still be there for a week or so. So if you want to go and get a picture you might want to do so soon.

Here is one of the pictures (reduced in size) I took this afternoon.