Re: L3?

john hall

I posted about it in the forums and there was another guy that posted who was at the same launch reporting connectivity issues as well.  Moving forward I'm going to avoid high altitude launches at large gatherings and as you said Steve, spend some time testing after firmware updates.  John

On Thursday, 25 June 2020, 10:00:05 am GMT-5, steven dramstad <sdramstad@...> wrote:

I have a love/hate relationship with my featherweight tracker. When it works it’s great but nearly every time I fire it up you have to update firmware and you have to relearn how to use it. Have gotten in the habit of starting them up a few days before the launch and getting reacquainted with them. Steve

On Jun 24, 2020, at 8:52 PM, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

So sorry to hear this, John. Looking forward to seeing you before too much longer.

Mark

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> on behalf of john hall via groups.io <jotdown@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:19 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] L3?

Hi guys, sorry I’ve been caught up in a reorg at work on top of covid and really busy. I lost my rocket during my level 3 attempt on Sunday at mmwp. It’s a long story but my tracker was locking on to another guys, I can share details next time we get together. It was a beautiful flight on the way up though! John