Have not had the money to buy a new tracker since.

Hope someone finds your rocket and it gets back to you.

William

In a message dated 6/25/2020 10:00:05 AM Central Standard Time, sdramstad@... writes:

I have a love/hate relationship with my featherweight tracker. When it works it’s great but nearly every time I fire it up you have to update firmware and you have to relearn how to use it. Have gotten in the habit of starting them up a few days before the launch and getting reacquainted with them. Steve

On Jun 24, 2020, at 8:52 PM, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

So sorry to hear this, John. Looking forward to seeing you before too much longer.

Mark

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> on behalf of john hall via groups.io <jotdown@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:19 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] L3?

Hi guys, sorry I’ve been caught up in a reorg at work on top of covid and really busy. I lost my rocket during my level 3 attempt on Sunday at mmwp. It’s a long story but my tracker was locking on to another guys, I can share details next time we get together. It was a beautiful flight on the way up though! John