From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Slater
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 3:54 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] rail to pad attachment?

Ok thanks, Greg.  Must be a real chore drilling thru that 7/16 stainless rod.  And one would need two holes so double the work.

I am considering a stand for one of my rail guided rockets to keep it upright therefore using a much small foot print rather than taking up more space on a horizontal pvc type stand.  The rocket is only 54mm but is heavy and awkward so looking for something a bit more than just leaning against the corner too