plans for launches this summer


Jonathan Sivier
 

We have been in touch with the park district about the possibilities for holding some launches this summer. At the moment we are unable to make use of the park for group activities. We are hoping this may change when our area enters Phase 4 of the reopening plan. That would allow larger groups and we hope the park district will allow us to hold some launches, with restrictions of some sort.

Thus it may be possible to hold some launches later this summer, but for the time being we aren't able to do so. So our June launches, including GARLO have had to be cancelled. If restrictions are lifted enough that we can safely reschedule the Great Annual Rocket Launch later in the summer or fall, we will try to hold some version of the event.

Jonathan

Join cia-rocketry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.