Re: Launch


Greg Smith
 

We made a request to the Park District and are waiting for an answer from them, so we’re trying to be proactive about it. My hunch – and it’s only that – is that we’ll continue to be shut down until Phase 4 of the reopening plan, which could come around the end of June (if the virus cooperates). But we haven’t heard anything officially yet.

 

- GDS

 

 

 

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Lyons via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 7:03 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Launch

 

On a local note, any word when the park will be open for rocket launching? I've really got the itch. 

Join cia-rocketry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.