Re: Progress report pictures

Mark Joseph

Great, Tim! I like them both - two very different split-fin designs. And I always had a thing for the old BSD Thor. Best to you on the move and its associated issues.

Mark

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> on behalf of Tim Dixon <dixontj936@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:44 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Progress report pictures

Cool Mark!

I too am building although it is a bit tough while moving to a new location and getting things unpacked and set up. But, have a BSD Thor in a naked state, and a Mach 1 Daedalus in primer/filler.

On Wed, May 6, 2020, 5:35 PM Mark Joseph <markjos@...<mailto:markjos@...>> wrote:
Well, since you asked...and just to point out that I really do build rockets sometimes - here's an impulse buy/project that I worked on over the weekend. It's a Mach 1 Trivecta 324 in progress. I've been interested in taking a look at his kits for a little while, so here it is - suddenly jumped to the head of the build pile. It was therapeutic to stop other things and mix some epoxy.

Thanks for asking, Gary!

Mark