Re: Progress report pictures

Mark Joseph

Well, on motors for the Trivecta, just spitballing here, maybe F39 RMS, but I may first try something like the single use E30. Blue Thunder isn't my favorite, but it's probably a good idea from a cluster-starting reliability standpoint. We shall see.

Mark

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io <cia-rocketry@groups.io> on behalf of Gary Slater <gws77@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:40 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Progress report pictures

That is really nice.
But what motors are going to fly it?

On May 6, 2020, at 4:35 PM, Mark Joseph <markjos@...> wrote:

´╗┐Well, since you asked...and just to point out that I really do build rockets sometimes - here's an impulse buy/project that I worked on over the weekend. It's a Mach 1 Trivecta 324 in progress. I've been interested in taking a look at his kits for a little while, so here it is - suddenly jumped to the head of the build pile. It was therapeutic to stop other things and mix some epoxy.

Thanks for asking, Gary!

Mark