Re: Elastic for Masks

edwin hartle

Greetings Wes!

Did it get there OK?

On Friday, April 24, 2020, 09:57:17 AM EDT, Wes Cravens <wcravens@...> wrote:

Many thanks!!! That is much appreciated.  You can send it to me at 811 Trailway Drive, Champaign, IL 61822.

Wes

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 6:56 AM edwin hartle via groups.io <ed46112=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings Wes!

I have at least one 1/4 inch roll of elastic I can send. Please shoot me an e-mail and I can get it in the mail no later than Monday!

Evil Ed

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 11:05:59 PM EDT, William Carney via groups.io <willcarney=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

My role is fabric sewing elastic.  I could send a few feet by mail.  Just where?
William

In a message dated 4/23/2020 11:45:59 AM Central Standard Time, jsivier@... writes:

Aren't the Estes shock cords just rubber, rather than fabric sewing elastic? If those would work I have a bag of them we have replaced at workshops.

Jonathan

On 4/23/2020 12:03 AM, Wes Cravens wrote:
I think that the 1/8 will be fine.  Osj thought it might be a bit small... but my thinking is that anything that works will work.  She's worried that if people are wearing them all day that it might feel uncomfortable.  But again, what works will work.  And it beats a respirator no matter what!!!

Wes

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:28 PM Christopher Deem <chris-deem@... <mailto:chris-deem@...>> wrote:

If your wife can use 1/8th inch elastic., I have some pre cut Estes shock cords. I will see how many I can dig up, some of them are 1/4 inch.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.