From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher Deem
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2020 5:58 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Buzz Bomb in Milford

We can make it fly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------

From: Jonathan Sivier <jsivier@...>

Date: 5/1/20 5:53 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: CIA Email List <cia-rocketry@groups.io>

Subject: [cia-rocketry] Buzz Bomb in Milford

After 7 weeks of solitary confinement I broke down and make a break for it this afternoon. It was a nice day, so I took a drive to Milford, IL (about 70 miles from C-U depending on how you go) to take a look at the JB-2 Buzz Bomb they have on display. It is in a park on the west side of Route 1, just north of the Milford Elementary School and south of the Casey's. It is a very small park. If you blink you'll miss it.

The JB-2 was an American knock-off of the German V-1. Here is one of the pictures I took.