April activities cancelled

Jonathan Sivier

Due to the governor's extension of the stay-at-home order until April 30, all of our meetings and launches for the month of April are officially cancelled. We expected this to happen, but were waiting for the official word to make the changes to the CIA schedule. So far most of our May events are still on the calendar. It won't be a big surprise if the suspension of activities is extended through May, but we will wait to make any changes to the schedule until we get the official word on that.

I hope everyone is able to get some work done on rockets during this time so that we'll all be ready to fly again once we can start holding launches again.