more events cancelled

Jonathan Sivier

The NAR has extended their policy for the cancellation of rocket club events until at least April 16. They will reconsider the situation before that time and decide whether to extend it again.

This means that all of our activities that weren't already cancelled in the first half of April are now cancelled. The only new cancellation at this time is really just the high power launch we had scheduled for Saturday, April 11. The 4-H workshop on April 4 and our meeting at the Springer Center on April 7 were already cancelled due to the policies of the 4-H and the Champaign Park District. Those may also be extended next month and may cause more cancellations as well.

We will be trying to keep our online schedule up-to-date and will attempt to keep everyone informed as the situation develops.