Re: Reminder - Tomorrow's #launch CANCELED #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

You can always check the online schedule at

http://www.ciarocketry.org/schedule.html

We will attempt to keep it up-to-date with cancellations as well as announcing them on this list.

Our meeting at the Springer Center on April 7 is also cancelled due to the closure of Park District facilities. They will be making a decision on whether to extend this closure sometime early next month. When that happens we will update the schedule to reflect any new cancellations.

Jonathan

On 3/27/2020 1:58 PM, Greg Smith wrote:
Just a reminder that the rocket launch originally scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, March 28, at the Forsyth field has been canceled due to the continuing pandemic isolation orders. It actually looks like we won't be missing much in this case since the weather forecast is pretty terrible anyway - rain and high winds (although warm - a good sign).

We still don't know which of our events we may be able to hold in April. It will depend on the advice we get from the state, the NAR and the Park District. We'll try to keep everyone informed as our plans become clearer.

greg@...  217-840-1678