Reminder - Tomorrow's #launch CANCELED #Launch

Greg Smith

Just a reminder that the rocket launch originally scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, March 28, at the Forsyth field has been canceled due to the continuing pandemic isolation orders. It actually looks like we won't be missing much in this case since the weather forecast is pretty terrible anyway - rain and high winds (although warm - a good sign).

We still don't know which of our events we may be able to hold in April. It will depend on the advice we get from the state, the NAR and the Park District. We'll try to keep everyone informed as our plans become clearer.

greg@...  217-840-1678