Re: While you're cooped up ...

Thanks guys… good stuff!

Mike Z

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonathan Sivier
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 2:03 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] While you're cooped up ...

Another, updated version in color, can be seen at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZRsSd0ismU&list=PL2965Gzj6Ru9UypCIjPRbvUFU6Qc4WiVA&index=2&t=0s

This and more can be found on the NAR Youtube channel at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCscXnrq6Hi9gT6ZMPw1mUeA

Jonathan

On 3/22/2020 1:58 PM, Jonathan Sivier wrote:

OK. Not as long as I thought I had seen it listed, and not the same blurb that I recall seeing. I guess my memory is starting to go. ;-)

Jonathan

On 3/22/2020 1:55 PM, Greg Smith wrote:

And here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NpgEsyqjWQ