March 28 #launch CANCELED #Launch

Greg Smith

The National Association of Rocketry has issued an advisory requesting that all NAR sections refrain from holding any launches or in-person meetings at least through April 1, 2020.

Therefore, our March 28 launch scheduled for the Forsyth farm field is canceled. The 4-H workshop in Eureka on April 4 will be rescheduled on a later date.

At the moment, we are still planning to hold our other regular April meetings and launches. However, public health advice is changing daily, and future events may still be canceled or rescheduled.

We'll keep you advised as we process the news and make adjustments as required.

greg@...  217-840-1678