Re: looking for volunteers for 4-H Build and Fly workshop in Eureka

Greg Smith

I’m planning on it.

- GDS

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonathan Sivier
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2020 1:30 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [Special] [cia-rocketry] looking for volunteers for 4-H Build and Fly workshop in Eureka

Some club members will be traveling to Eureka, IL on Saturday, April 4 to hold a workshop for 4-H kids. We will be helping them build and then fly some easy model rockets. The workshop will run from noon to 4:00.

We had some discussion about this event in the fall and at that time some people said they would be able to help out. However, given the amount of time that has passed there is always the chance that people's plans have changed. So if you think you will be able to come and help out with this workshop send me an email, even if you think you did so back in the fall.

Thanks.