Re: Student Launch project photos (was RE: [cia-rocketry] #Launch is GO) #Launch

Greg Smith

I haven’t even had the energy yet to pull the memory card out of the camera where I recorded some video yesterday. I’ll try (emphasis on “try” ‘cause I’m still moving pretty slowly) to add something to your gallery in the next couple of days.

- GDS

From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Joseph
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 6:06 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: [Special] Student Launch project photos (was RE: [cia-rocketry] #Launch is GO)

I’ve added a smattering of iPhone photos from the Student Launch Project to a new folder in our Outreach & Education gallery on SmugMug.   I would welcome any other contributions.  The student team lead shot some launch and recovery video from a DJI Phantom drone, which I hope to see soon.  Anyone else?  Captioning and descriptions are a work in progress.