From: steven dramstad <sdramstad@...>
Date: 1/19/20 12:40 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Alessi

I believe taking a real mailbox would be a felony,,,,,,

On Jan 19, 2020, at 12:38 PM, Christopher Deem <chris-deem@...> wrote:

Yours is a fake mailbox, now if you had taken a real mailbox and converted it......

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

From: Greg Smith <gregs@...>
Date: 1/18/20 10:15 PM (GMT-06:00)

Your lawn candle was less than 12% as weird as the scale model of Stonehenge that flew (if you can call it that) at GARLO 1996.

- GDS