Re: Go for #Launch

Randy Milliken

Who know with the weather this time of year, but Indiana Rocketry is having our next launch December 7 & 8 at the Tab launch site. When trying to cert in the winter, options are good to have.

Randy

On November 24, 2019 5:19:36 PM EST, "Rick Lyons via Groups.Io" <medic_633@...> wrote:
I was hoping to come over to attempt my Level 2 again, but I've been fighting the flu bug this weekend. Maybe next time.

On Sunday, November 24, 2019, 9:12:31 AM CST, Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

At 9:00 AM, it was 37°F in Decatur, with clear skies and a WSW wind at 13 mph.

Although windier than we would like, conditions are still acceptable for flying, so we will meet as scheduled at 10:00 AM at the Forsyth field to begin setting up for our launch.

greg@...  217-840-1678