Re: Launch CANCELED for today - try again tomorrow #Launch


William Carney
 

We had a trace of snow here earlier.  William

In a message dated 11/23/2019 7:28:09 AM Central Standard Time, gregs@... writes:

As forecast, we're getting a light snow and rain mix this morning, which is expected to continue off and on until about noon today. After that, the visibility and cloud ceiling will still be below our minimums for flying.

Since we had already arranged for tomorrow (Sunday, 11/24) as a backup date, and the forecast is generally better, we'll go ahead and postpone today's launch. We'll try again starting at 10:00 AM Sunday at the Forsyth field.

I'll post another weather outlook message early this evening and will let you know by 9:00 AM tomorrow whether we are "go" for the launch.

Join cia-rocketry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.