Launch CANCELED for today - try again tomorrow #Launch

Greg Smith

As forecast, we're getting a light snow and rain mix this morning, which is expected to continue off and on until about noon today. After that, the visibility and cloud ceiling will still be below our minimums for flying.

Since we had already arranged for tomorrow (Sunday, 11/24) as a backup date, and the forecast is generally better, we'll go ahead and postpone today's launch. We'll try again starting at 10:00 AM Sunday at the Forsyth field.

I'll post another weather outlook message early this evening and will let you know by 9:00 AM tomorrow whether we are "go" for the launch.


Greg Smith  N9LHI
NAR 15881 * TRA 1974
Director of Operations, Central Illinois Aerospace  217-840-1678

Join to automatically receive all group messages.