Re: Outlook for Saturday #Launch


Greg Smith
 

I'm seriously thinking about that. The only issue is that the wind will be a little stronger on Sunday. I'll decide in the morning as usual.

- GDS

-----Original Message-----
From: cia-rocketry@groups.io [mailto:cia-rocketry@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Rice
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 8:22 PM
To: cia-rocketry@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cia-rocketry] Outlook for Saturday #launch

Just make it Sunday. Why compromise the ceiling even if no precipitation.

Join cia-rocketry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.