Notes on weekend #Launch

Greg Smith

The forecast for Saturday (11/23) has changed for the worse again overnight, although it is still too early to decide for sure whether we will be able to hold our scheduled launch.

But to remind everyone, this weekend, we have also designated Sunday (11/24) as a backup date in case we can't fly Saturday. So far, the Sunday forecast is looking a little better. So stay tuned to our announcements over the next 48 hours as we work through which day will be more suitable.

greg@n9lhi.net  217-840-1678