extra rocket launch at Dodds Park on Saturday #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

We will be holding an off-cycle rocket launch on Saturday, November 16 at Dodds Park. The primary purpose of this event will be to help some U of I Aerospace Engineering students fly their rockets. However, as long as we'll have the launch pads set up we thought we would take the opportunity to hold an extra launch, so if you aren't going to Midwest Power in Princeton, IL next weekend come out to Dodds Park and fly some rockets with us.

As usual we will meet at noon to set up and hopefully can be flying by 1:00. I suspect Greg will make his usual announcements later in the week, but we wanted to get the word out so people can be planning to come next weekend.