Re: CANCELED #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

I'd be interesting in joining in for some pizza this evening. What
time?

Jonathan

On 10/26/2019 11:34 AM, steven dramstad wrote:
Monicals this evening?

On Oct 26, 2019, at 11:16 AM, Greg Smith <gregs@illinois.edu> wrote:

"It's raining, it's pouring / The old man is snoring ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7DH8Z-wtTc

At 11:00 AM, it was 47°F in Champaign, with moderate rain, clouds at 3100 feet, 2 miles visibility, and an ENE wind at 17 mph.

From the radar map, it's clear the rain isn't going to end any time soon, and it's windy to boot.

Today's rocket launch is canceled. It's a good day to stay in bed like the old guy in the song, or find some indoor games to play.

We'll try again on November 9 at the Forsyth farm field.

greg@n9lhi.net 217-840-1678