Re: Go for #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

We are on the east side of the field, if anyone is looking for us.

Jonathan

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019, 11:07 AM Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

At 11:00 AM, it was 74°F in Champaign, with calm winds and a clear sky.

Conditions are – at least temporarily – very good for flying, so we will meet as scheduled at noon at the Rantoul Aviation Center to begin setting up for our launch.

We’ll meet at the “usual” spot at the southwest corner of the field and check the wind conditions there before deciding whether to move to the alternate location on the east side. The current forecast calls for southwest winds through the afternoon. There is a slight chance of rain after 5:00 PM.

See you there!

greg@...  217-840-1678