Heads up about Saturday #Launch

Greg Smith

It is far too early to make a firm decision, but several of the forecasts I watch predict rain and high winds on Saturday (9/21).

If we can't fly this week because of the weather, we will make another attempt on Saturday, September 28 at the Rantoul Aviation Center (Dodds Park is not available that day due to soccer activities). We will ONLY hold this launch if conditions are bad on the 21st.

You might want to "pencil" this into your calendars. (Does anyone have a calendar they actually write on anymore?)

Another non-flying event to look forward to is our annual swap meet at the next membership meeting, Tuesday, October 1, 7:00 PM, at the Springer Center in downtown Champaign.


Join cia-rocketry@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.