Re: Outlook for Saturday #Launch

Jonathan Sivier

I'm sorry to hear you will miss today's launch. I hope your mom
will be doing better soon.

Jonathan

On 9/14/2019 2:05 AM, William Carney via Groups.Io wrote:
Love to be there but got to stay in town due to my mom having some issues.
Hate to miss a night launch.  I've got a great G motor sparky from
Loki.  Good for a saucer.

William

In a message dated 9/13/2019 6:52:29 PM Central Standard Time,
gregs@illinois.edu writes:

We have a rocket launch scheduled tomorrow, Saturday, September 14,
at Dodds Park in Champaign.

NOTE THAT THE START TIME IS DELAYED BY TWO HOURS DUE TO SOCCER
ACTIVITIES AT THE PARK.

Setup will begin at 2:00 PM, probably in the south half of the
soccer field parking lots. Weather permitting, we'll stay until
after dark tomorrow for our annual night launch. The waiver,
however, will expire at sunset at 7:00 PM. Our waiver allows flying
motors through "H" class up to 4,000' MSL (about 3,250' from ground
level).