Schedule change for Saturday #Launch

Greg Smith

Due to soccer activities at Dodds Park on Saturday, we'll be moving the meeting time for the launch back to 2:00 PM (rather than the usual 12 noon). Flying will begin as soon as we can get onto the field and set up the launch gear. We will also stay later than usual in the evening for our annual night launch activity, which usually wraps up around 8:30 PM.

The weather forecast for Saturday is very favorable so far. I'll send more information as we get closer to launch time.

greg@n9lhi.net  217-840-1678