Re: Launch is GO #Launch

Wes Cravens

I have my rockets, propellants and support material all loaded into the Jeep and ready to head over.  But at the last minute dumb dumb remembered that the ChuteRelease probably needed to have a charge.   So I'm going to let it warm up for an hour or so and then I'll join you.

All the best,

Wes

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 8:21 AM Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:
At 8:00 AM, it was 80°F in Champaign, with clear skies, and a southwest wind at 10 mph.

Conditions are acceptable for flying, so we will meet as planned at 9:00 AM in the south half of the Dodds Park soccer field parking lots to begin setting up for GARLO 2019.

GregS@...  217-840-1678