Challenger Learning Center

Shaun L. Bill

Hello Everyone,

A bit of fun news for you all.

I am now employed (part time) by Challenger Learning Center in Normal.
(This is so cool)
http://heartland.edu/clc/

Anyway, I wanted to share the good news and the fact we are having some events around the 50th Anniversary of Apollo 11.

Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing at the Challenger Learning Center! Hear accounts of the Apollo 11 mission and learn the latest about NASA’s vision for space exploration. Then, take your place with fellow crew members as you fly your very own moon mission! Adults do not need to attend with a child. However, children ages 10-15 must be accompanied by a participating adult. Each person must register for the class.

Friday, July 19/6-8:30pm

$25/person