Re: Canceling Saturday #Launch

Dean Babcock

When will we know for sure if their launch is a "go"?

On April 12, 2019 at 1:55 AM Greg Smith <gregs@...> wrote:

Due to problems accessing our flying fields this weekend, and the competing Indiana Rocketry launch just an hour away, we’ve decided to cancel this Saturday’s (4/13) scheduled CIA rocket launch.


We encourage everyone who’s interested to visit the Indiana Rocketry site as described in Mark’s message on Monday. Weather permitting (and the forecast is pretty good), they will be flying both Saturday and Sunday.


CIA flying will resume April 27 at the Forsyth, Illinois site.


Greg Smith  N9LHI
NAR 15881 * TRA 1974
Director of Operations, Central Illinois Aerospace
GregS@...  217-840-1678





Join to automatically receive all group messages.