Our next rocket launch is scheduled for tomorrow,
Saturday, July 11, starting at noon at Dodds Park in Champaign.
The forecast calls for a high around 85°F, with
SW winds at 6 - 12 MPH shifting to the north late in the afternoon.
However, it will be cloudy, with a likelihood of
intermittent rain and thunderstorms throughout the day.
My best guess at the moment is that we probably
will NOT be able to fly tomorrow. However, if
things change, I'll post another announcement
here. As always, I will make the final go/no go
decision on the launch about 11 AM Saturday. You
can call me at 217-840-1678 after that time for
the latest information. I'll also e-mail you as soon as possible.
Greg Smith N9LHI
NAR 15881 * TRA 1974
Director of Operations, Central Illinois Aerospace