Re: FW: shuttle over satellite beach

Jonathan Sivier

Greenwood, Chuck wrote:
A photo from one of the locals... The view I had was incredible.. As
it flew southward over land, we saw the left side, and got the best look
at the right side as the piggybacked shuttle flew up the beach, just a
mile or 1.5 out over the ocean. Turns gave us a great view from
somewhat above. It looks unreal!
We have the list set up to remove attachments. However there is a way to upload pictures to the site and make them available to list members. We also have our club Smugmug site where we have a large number of pictures taken by club members of various rocketry activities. So the best way to share a picture with the list is to place it somewhere on the web and send a note to the list with a link.