Catholic Homeschoolers of Pittsburgh firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionWelcome to Catholic Homeschoolers of Pittsburgh. In accordance with the teaching of the Catholic Church, we believe that the parents are the primary educators of their children. We balance a sense of community and belonging with respect for each family and their individual educational goals.
In the spirit of authentic Catholic charity, we provide nurturing support and family fellowship to local homeschooling families, Catholic and non-Catholic, who share our values.
When submitting a membership request, please let us know how you heard about our group.
- 82 Members
- 1,988 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.