Christianity and Society firstname.lastname@example.orgThe aim of the Christianity and Society forum is to interpret the Christian Order in the light of current affairs, philosophy, ideology, social trends, literature and the arts -- and vice versa. So it's about ideas. Social, political and theological comment. Links, notes on people, places, events, books, movies etc.
- 28 Members
- 49 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.