March Meeting #meeting

Jim

ChiBUG will be meeting on Tuesday, March 8th, 2021 at 6pm at our usual place: Giordano’s at 1115 W. Chicago Ave. in Oak Park.

If you plan on attending, please reply to the mailing list so we can get an estimated head count. If you change your mind or are running late, please email the mailing list so we can organize accordingly.

joshua stein

On Wed, 02 Mar 2022 at 13:23:53 -0800, Jim via groups.io wrote:
ChiBUG will be meeting on Tuesday, March 8th, 2021 at 6pm at our usual place: Giordano’s at 1115 W. Chicago Ave. in Oak Park.

If you plan on attending, please reply to the mailing list so we can get an estimated head count. If you change your mind or are running late, please email the mailing list so we can organize accordingly.
i'm in

Jim

I will be attending.

Mario Campos

Same, I'm in.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022, 3:47 PM Jim via groups.io <jim=
securebytes.org@groups.io> wrote:

I will be attending.