July Meetup Interest #poll-notice

Jim

Hi ChiBUG,

Hope everyone is safe and doing well. Illinois has entered into phase 4 for reopening, which means restaurants can serve food indoors at a limited capacity. This still presents a risk since social distancing will be hard to achieve while sharing a table and I cannot figure out how to consume food while wearing a mask properly.

We all have different situations with family and or health concerns; so I am sending out this poll to see if we should schedule a meetup.

Would you like to meet for pizza and beer on Tuesday July 14th?

I appreciate your feedback,
Jim

Results

Join chibug@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.