Cats Health and Behavior email@example.com
Friendly discussions on all aspects of cat health and behaviour are the focus here, whether you are a rescuer, breeder or just like having a cat in your life - we all aim to get along together. People with a new cat who wish to ask for suggestions on caring for their new cat or kitten are very welcome, as are those dealing with chronic or acute illnesses. However, the group is not intended to be a substitute for veterinary care - we cannot diagnose your cat, and if your cat is sick, you need to see a vet.
Please note, there is a separate group for cats with kidney disease at:
IMPORTANT: In order to protect existing members from spammers, those applying for membership are sent a short (3 questions) non-intrusive questionnaire, and membership will not be approved unless this is completed within five days of application. If you do not receive the questionnaire shortly after applying to join, please contact the group owner at the address at the bottom of this page.
- 2,859 Members
- 40,000 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.