Suggested sites to visit in vicinity of Merced Wildlife Refuge this weekend

Beverly Cherner <woodswomancalifornia@...>

Edited

I'm driving from Sausalito for an overnight trip to Merced National Wildlife Refuge this Sunday, staying in Los Banos. I will drive the tour route as I have before. In the past I have also visited San Luis NWR  but not this time. I'm especially interested in areas to see waterfowl, sandhill cranes, and raptors. If there are any particular walking trails at Merced or side roads to drive nearby or along the route from Sausalito, I welcome recommendations. You can email me directly. Thanks for any suggestions.

Beverly Cherner

My blog: WoodswomanWrites.com