Reichmuth Park (Sac Co.) Chestnut-sided Warbler(s) refound

ed pandolfino

Yesterday Kevin Thomas reported a Chestnut-sided Warbler from Reichmuth park and I refound the bird this AM around 8:30 just past Disc Golf goal number 3. It was very active, calling and vocalizing repeatedly. Called Gil Ewing the Eric Johnson over and we soon discovered there were TWO CS Warblers. One showing just a bit of chestnut on the side and the other apparently none. They moved together to the north. Later in day one of the birds was refound a bit closer to the start of the trail.

Ed Pandolfino