Migration today

Jim Holmes

Perhaps a good day for migrants in the area....

I had an Orange-crowned Warbler this morning in my yard (only my 2nd fall in my yard).

At lunch, I had a Willow Flycatcher in my yard (my 1st Empid of any species in my yard).

Thanks

Jim Holmes
Sacramento
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.

Jim Holmes

Unusual migrants continue through my yard.

Last week, I also had a Western Wood Pewee and a probable Yellow Warbler.

This morning I had 2 Wilson's Warblers.

Now, while eating lunch, I had a Calliope Hummingbird come to the feeder.  Waiting around to see if it comes back before I have to go back to the office.