Merlin song ID QUESTION

Sally M. Walters

Am I correct that the Merlin song app only keeps your recordings for a day or so on your phone?  If so, is there a way to review last weeks recordings?

I evidently missed Mt chickadee on my eBird list per a friend and wanted to review my recorded list before I decided what to do.  If this is true then it is disappointing.  I thought eBird was wrong a few times only to discover later that it was correct.

One solution would be to take a cell phone photo of the list and save it for later.

Thanks

Sally M Walters
Sacramento

linda gal

Hi Sally, you’re in luck. Merlin keeps your recordings. Click on the menu icon in the upper left corner, then scroll down to “my recordings“ for a full list by date and location.

Good birding,
Lindagal2