Ft Bragg pelagic Saturday, Oct 1

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Greetings Central Valleybirders- We have reserved the Kraken for an
offshore pelagic birding trip out of Noyo Harbor (Fort Bragg) on Saturday,
October 1, 2022. This will be an all-day trip from 7am-5pm. Cost will be
in the range of $175 - $185 per person, depending on the number of
passengers and whether the price of diesel fuel goes up again. Leaders
will be Rob Fowler and Todd Easterla. To reserve a spot, please contact
Chuck Vaughn directly OFF LIST: cevaugh@...

The Kraken is the largest charter vessel currently operating out of Noyo
Harbor and an excellent birding platform. Past trips out of Noyo have
been very productive and late September/early October is typically the
peak of seabird diversity here. With favorable conditions we intend to go
30+ miles offshore.

Chuck Vaughn and Tim Bray

--
Chuck and Barbara Vaughn