Emails from Dale Swanberg

Ralph

Dale’s email has been hacked. If you received an email from him last night or this morning do not open it. He opened an email that he thought was from his provider and it wiped out his address book, so I am sending this for him. He has a new email address and I will be helping him rebuild his address book, but in the meantime, if you are friends with Dale and did not receive a direct email from me about this contact me off list and I will pass along your email address to him.
--
Happy birding, and, as always, may the light be with you,
Ralph Baker, Riverbank, CA