[CALBIRDS] driving to the Brambling (info needed)

Mike Correll-Feichtner

Thanks, Thomas, for getting this out,  I subscribe to eBird reports but not all of them.  So much for the clogged Information Highway.

I won’t be going as I have seen two of California’s  past records….Humboldt and Santa Cruz Counties.

--

Mike Correll-Feichtner (Formerly Mike Feighner)

Livermore, California, Alameda County

images[1]

http://www.linkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner

--

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”  --  Martin Luther King, Jr.