Ash-throated Flycatcher nestling photo opportunity

Dan Kopp

I sent this out ~ 10 A.M> but to the old Yahoo address; so now it's hot and not likely anyone will care, but....

I discovered a natural cavity Ash-throated Flycatcher nest three days ago and today was the first time I saw a nestling at the entrance. I managed many point and shoot quality photos but nothing magnificent.

In case that's of any interest to photographers let me know; it is ~ a minute walk from my back yard along the Parkway near Howe Ave.

916-213-2791

Dan Kopp
Sacramento