Mountain Plovers, Robinson Rd.

Denise and David Hamilton

Hello all,

On Moday, Nov. 8, we went out to Flannery/Robinson Rd. to look for the Mountain Plovers. We found around 60+ Mountain Plovers on Robinson Rd. in the large field that extends from the corner of Flannery and Robinson to where Robinson makes a sharp turn to the left. We also had great looks at a Prairie Falcon. There were a few RT Hawks, but no RL or Ferr. Long-billed Curlews were all over the place- several hundred at least.

Just an aside....is anyone having difficulty reading the new font that the CV postings are now written in?? Is there someway to change it if others also are having trouble reading it??

Good birding,
napabirders@...