Cassin's, Western Kingbirds, San Joaquin Co.

Matt Brady

Hell oeveryone. After searching (unsuccessfully) for
the Snow Bunting at Clifton Court Forebay in Contra
Costa County, Ryan Terrill and I headed to Corral
Hollow Road in San Joaquin County. About 100 yards
east of the Alameda County line we had two CASSIN'S
KINGBIRDS and one WESTERN KINGBIRD. I wish I had had
a camera, because at one point all three birds were
perched together in the same bare tree! We also had a
few other more typical grassland/oak woodland species
out here, including a pair of Rock Wrens.

Good birding,
Matt Brady
Santa Cruz, CA

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html